March is here and so are the poppies. For this month I decided I wanted to explore FotoSketcher more and I found a merging option in FotoSketcher this week, I actually jumped up from my computer and started dancing when I saw it. I have wanted to merge effects easily and now I can. I am looking forward to working on this lovely wind-blown poppy.
- Brought the original image into FotoSketcher and started playing with options
- Chose Emergent 2 effect and played with the settings until I liked the effect
- Looked through the texture options until I liked one, decided on texture #8 with normal texture
- Clicked the “draw” button
- Went back to the menu and selected “merge source and results” effect. I played with the light/dark and other two settings until I liked the effect.
Robyn from Captivate me hosts this great challenge each week. You can find other participants work in the comments of THIS POST or you can use your tag search using the tag “One Four Challenge”. If you are interested in learning about photo editing this is a great challenge, finding four versions of an image is a true challenge, I learn something each month. Anyone is welcome to join in.
I would love to hear what you think about my merged effect poppy. Your comments, feedback and creative thoughts always create an opportunity for me to learn and grow.